Increase productivity by
integrating with your SQL databases.
Microsoft SQL Integration
Increase productivity by integrating with your SQL databases.
SQL data integration without knowing SSIS.
- Read data or write to your SQL database.
- Select any table, any view, or any stored procedure to use a source.
- Update SQL tables directly or pass data into stored procedures that include important business logic.
All without a developer.
Handle your unique needs. Without complexity.
Trigger SQL integration when you want.
Real-time, scheduled, or manually.
Intuitive UI with Query Builder
Select what SQL data you’d like to use as your source.
Do More with Microsoft SQL +
Build Custom Apps
Use SmartConnect as the API engine when creating apps with a SQL backend.
Don’t underestimate the power of spreadsheets. Push changes directly to SQL.
SmartConnect utilizes real-time SQL triggers, without the need for a developer.
Replicate Cloud Data
Pull cloud based data into a local SQL database for backup, reporting, or manipulation.
Thousands of applications run on a SQL Server database. Connect SQL with your business apps.
No-Code, Scalable, and Configurable Integration
- Full T-SQL support.
- Compatibility with SQL versions 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, and 2016.
- Read any SQL table, view, or stored procedure.
- Map data source fields to Microsoft SQL stored procedures and the stored procedures will be triggered via map processing.
- Utilize SQL lookups to query SQL and return a value for your destination or as a step within your integration.
How much does the SQL Connector cost?
The SQL Connector is included with the cost of SmartConnect. Simply purchase SmartConnect and integrate SQL with any available connection. Integration templates, test licenses, and access for unlimited users are also included. No hidden fees.