Click on the Tasks tab.
To create a Task click on Add Task button to open the Map Task window.
- Name – enter a name for the task.
Type – select Run Integration which will add additional fields to the window.
Stage – select which stage the processes will run. The options are:
- Integration Pre Tasks
- Integration Post Success Tasks
- Integration Post Failure Tasks
- Integration To Run – select which Integration Process will be run for this tasks.
- Use Data From Parent – if the data from the current map is to be used to run the map triggered by this task check the Use Data From Parent checkbox. Note: this checkbox is not available for map data checks or tasks that run before the map.
- Use Parent Variables – if the variables from the current map are to be used when running the new map check the Use Parent Variables checkbox.
- Show In New Tab – If the map triggered by this task should be displayed on the map progress window when running, select the Show In New Tab checkbox.
- Task Enabled – use this checkbox to enable or disable the task.
- On Success – select the required action if the run file task succeeds. Selecting Quit will halt map processing if the copy fails. Go to next step will continue to the next step in map processing. Cancel processing will stop map processing but will not return an error to the user.
- On Failure – select the required action if the run file task fails. Selecting Quit will halt map processing if the copy fails. Go to next step will record the failure but allow processing to continue. Cancel processing will stop map processing but will not return an error to the user.
- Click Save to save the task and return to the Integration Process window.