On the left side options column expand Data Sources, expand Bulk Sources, and click on Query.
On the Query Data Sources page click Create Bulk Query button.
On the New Query Data Source page click the Salesforce Query button.
The page to configure the Salesforce query opens.
- Enter a Name for the query.
- Connection – select the Salesforce connection to be used from the dropdown list.
- Click Validate.
- If the validation is successful, the Base Object field becomes active.
- From the dropdown list select the object to be used as the Base Object in the query.
- Enter the SOQL Query.
- Click Preview to see the data that will be returned.
- Save the Query.