On the left side options column expand Data Sources and click on Realtime Triggers.
On the Realtime Triggers page click Create Realtime Trigger button.
On the New Realtime Trigger page click the SalesForce Real-Time Data Source button.
The Salesforce Real-Time Data Source page opens.
- Enter a Description for the data source.
- Connection – select the connection to be used from the dropdown list.
- Click the Validate button – this will verify the Connection is successful and enable the Salesforce Entity field.
- Salesforce Entity – select the entity to be used.
- Trigger On Column Change – select the column(s) that will cause the trigger to run when changed.
- View/Edit SOQL – allows the user to view the SOQL query for the data source and to make any changes to the query.
Log Action – use this option to select what, if anything, should be logged when the trigger runs. The options are:
- Always Save
- Save Failures
- Save Successes
- Click Save to save the data source.
- Register button – this button will become active after an Integration Process (mapping) is created that uses the data source. After the Integration Process is created, the user will need to go back to the data source in order to do the registration.