Click on the Target tab.
- Target – select Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Destination – select a Dynamics CRM connection.
- Organizations – the organization associated with the chosen Destination will default into the field.
- Entities To Process – If the data is to create / update / delete information for one or more entities within the destination CRM system, select the required entities from the Entities to process lookup. Note: more than one entity may be selected in the lookup.
- Entity Technical Names – the technical name for the Entity/Entities selected in the Entities To Process field will default here.
- Save Output to File – mark this checkbox if the data should be sent to a file that can then be downloaded.
- Include Advanced Messages – if the data is to be linked to advanced messages for an entity, ensure that the required entity is selected in the Entities to process drop down. Advanced messages should then appear in the map line grid.
- Include Duplicate Detection Rules – mark this checkbox if duplicate detection rules on the CRM server should be included when creating or updating records.
- Target Lines – displays the lines that will be available to be mapped on the Integration tab.
- Once the required fields have been populated the Integration tab becomes active.
- Click on the Integration Tab.
- Select the Organizations sub tab.
- By default, your default organization will be selected. To send the same source data to another organization, select the checkbox.
- If you need to add the same source data to an organization from a different connection, choose the desired connector from the Connectors drop down and click Add.
- If the source data contains records that need to be sent to different organizations, use the Custom sub tab. Uncheck the organizations on the Selected sub tab that require a custom definition.
Note: The same entities need to be available in each organization.
- Target Lines – from the dropdown list select the lines that will be mapped.
- For Delete – when this checkbox is marked, records from the destination that are in the source will be removed.
- Update Existing – when this checkbox is marked, records that already exist will be updated with any changes.
- Update Blank Data – when this checkbox is marked, data that is blank in the source will update the corresponding records in the destination to blank if the destination record has data.
- Source Grouping tab – select which source(s) to group by and the function for the source.
- Target Integration tab – this is where the Source data is mapped to the Target data.
- Additional Columns tab – note: there will be a separate section for each type of Additional Column.
- Once the Target field(s) are mapped to a Source(s), the Save button becomes active allowing the user to save the Integration Process.