- Click on the Target tab.
Select Salesforce as the Target.
- Destination – select a Salesforce connection.
- Entity – select the entity to be updated.
- Save Output to File – mark this checkbox if the data should be sent to a file that can then be downloaded.
- Bulk Update – Marking this checkbox will send multiple records through to the Salesforce API at once. It will improve the overall speed of the integration greatly, however error tracking will not be as accurate as SmartConnect will no longer be sending 1 record at a time and waiting for a success or failure result.
- Target Lines – displays the lines that will be available to be mapped on the Integration tab.
- Once the required fields have been populated the Integration tab becomes active.
- Click on the Integration Tab.
- Target Lines – from the dropdown list select the lines that will be mapped.
- For Delete – when this checkbox is marked, records from the destination that are in the source will be removed.
- Update Existing – when this checkbox is marked, records that already exist will be updated with any changes.
- Update Blank Data – when this checkbox is marked, data that is blank in the source will update the corresponding records in the destination to blank if the destination record has data.
- Source Grouping tab – select which source(s) to group by and the function for the source.
- Target Integration tab – this is where the Source data is mapped to the Target data.
- Additional Columns tab – note: there will be a separate section for each type of Additional Column.
- Once the Target field(s) are mapped to a Source(s), the Save button becomes active allowing the user to save the Integration Process.