- Under the Integration tab click on the Additional Columns tab.
Click on the Add Additional Column button.
The Additional Column window opens.
- Name – enter a name for the column.
- Type – select Calculation.
Additional fields are displayed in the window.
- Enter the required calculation in the script area. Standard scripting functionality is available within this window.
- The Source Columns and Global Variables sections can be expanded and contain columns and variables, respectively, that can be used in the calculation script.
- Select OK to save the script. The calculation column will now be available for mapping to destination fields.