- On the Integration tab click on Additional Columns tab.
Click on Add Additional Column button.
- The Additional Column window will open.
- Name – enter a name for the column.
- Tab off the Name field to enable the Type field.
Type – select Page Key Lookup from the Type dropdown list.
- Service – select the name of the web service to be used.
- Service Url – displays the url associated with the Service that was selected.
Filter Fields – click Add Attribute to enter the matching details for the lookup.
- Field – Select the source Field column that contains the data to be matched to the Dynamics NAV data.
- Field Type – select the field type for the selected Field.
- Criteria – select the criteria field that matches the source field.
- Add additional criteria rows if required.
- Save the settings.