- Under the Integration tab click on the Additional Columns tab.
Click on the Add Additional Column button.
The Additional Column window opens.
- Name – enter a name for the column.
Type – select Translation to display the fields to create a translation.
If a Translation Table already exists enter data in the following fields:
- Source Column – select the data source column that contains the data to look up in the translation.
- Translation Table – select the Translation Table to be used.
If No Data – select the required action if field data is not contained within the translation table. The options are:
- Return error if no match – will stop processing on the document if there is no match in the translation table.
- Return source data if no match – will return the source field data if there is no match in the translation table.
- Return blank if no match – will return blank if there is no match in the translation table.
- Return default if no match – will return a pre-defined default value if there is no match in the translation table.
- Default Value – If required, enter a default value to be returned by the translation column.
If a Translation Table needs to be created click on the Manage Translation Tables tab.
On the New Tab:
- Key – Enter the Key field information
- Description – Enter a description for the table
Click the Add Translation button
- From – the source value to be translated.
- To – the value to be returned and inserted into the destination.
- Mark the Select checkbox to activate the translation when the Integration Process runs.
Click Update to save the translation.
- After the translation is saved, Edit and Delete icons become active.
- Delete Translations – click this button to remove selected translation(s).
- Save Translation Table – click to save the table.
Translation Tables tab
- Shows a list of Translation Tables that have been created.
- The tables can be deleted by clicking on the Delete icon.
- After the Translation Table is created, the user will need to add the table to the Integration Process by following Step 6 above.