Deploy and Configure: Sales Invoice Excel Template for Dynamics 365 Business Central
eOne Solutions will help you deploy the Sales Invoice Excel Template for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our goal is to help your team get setup and using the Excel template quickly and efficiently.
The Sales Invoice Excel Template expands beyond the Edit in Excel functionality to provide an interface within Excel that pulls down appropriate information from your Dynamics 365 Business Central environment – customers, inventory, currencies, etc. – and allows entry of a multi-line sales invoice with data validation built right in.
This Excel template is powered by SmartConnect.com, which gives your team full integration capabilities with not only Dynamics 365 Business Central, but also any other connection that is setup within SmartConnect.com.
This eOne service offering includes:
- Deployment of the Excel template on a workstation.
- Connecting OData services within the template to appropriate Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant.
- Creation of new SmartConnect.com tenant (if company does not currently have one).
- Configuration of the sales invoice integration within SmartConnect.com.
- 1-hour training covering the Sales Invoice Excel template.
- 1-hour training overview of SmartConnect.com (if new SC.com customer).
When complete, your team will have a configured sales invoice Excel template that can be easily copied and deployed to other workstations. A SmartConnect.com environment will also be accessible by your team to add additional integrations or to modify the existing integration(s) that are deployed.
Additional customization of the template – creating additional fields, changing the logic processes, modifying the underlying integration, etc. – are not within the scope of this offering. The eOne Solutions services team would be able to define any additional requirements as an add-on to this offering.
*A SmartConnect.com monthly subscription is required.